Western Afghan Hound Club – Privacy & GDPR Policy
The Western Afghan Hound Club is committed to protecting your personal informationand protecting your privacy.
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
Whose data do we collect?
MEMBERS - JUDGES - EXHIBITORS
What data do we collect?
NAME- ADDRESS - E-MAIL
Why do we collect that data? Do we have a function/reason for every piece of data we collect?
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES. ISSUE OF SCHEDULES, CLUB INFORMATIONAND NEWSLETTERS/MAGAZINES.
Where do we store the data?
DATA IS ELECTRONICALLY AND SECURELY STORED BY WAHC (PASSWORD PROTECTED) AND IS NOT CIRCULATED ELSEWHERE APART FROM PRINTERS FOR CATALOGUES (HIGHAM PRESS OR FOSSE DATA).
When do you retain the data until?
RETAINED BY THE CLUB UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE ARE ASKED NOT TO DO SOBY MEMBERS OR EXHIBITORS WHEN YOUR DATA WILL BE SECURELY DELETED FROM OUR RECORDS.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides the following rights (subject to some exemptions):
The right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you;
The right to request rectification of the personal data that we hold about you;
The right to request erasure of the personal data that we hold about you;
The right to request restriction of processing about you;
The right to object to processing; andthe right to data portability.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Secretary.